Last updated: 06/21/2020
Sevi By Sevdalina or sevibysevdalina.com (hereinafter referred to as “the Site” and “we”) values your security online and therefore process your data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“EU General Regulation on the Protection of data ’or‘ ORZD ’). Through this document we want to inform you about the way we collect, use, transmit and protect your personal data, being a reader and user of our Site.
1. Who are we?
Sevi By Sevdalina is the trade name of Sevi Bai Sevdalina EOOD, a Bulgarian legal entity with registered office: Burgas, registered office in Burgas, Izgrev complex, block 67; Bulstat 205444801; For the purposes of data protection legislation, we are the controller in the processing of your personal data.
2. What data do we collect about you?
We collect personal data directly from you. The provision of personal data is voluntary and is carried out in your direct communication with us or by leaving a comment.
Types of possible personal data collected and processed:
- Contact details provided after your initial contact attempt – names, email address, website.
- Direct e-marketing details – email after voluntarily subscribing to the site’s newsletter.
- Data collected by cookies on the Site. For more information, see the Cookies Policy section.
- IP address;
- User ID used by the user;
- History of searches made on the Site;
- Some types of behavior – e.g. a list of the ads viewed by their category and your interaction with them – the availability of the ad in the visible part of your browser; clicks made; pressing the buttons to hide the ad; etc.
When visiting, browsing the Site and / or making purchases, your browser may serve cookies or other tools that collect certain personal data, and you may opt out of them through the settings of the specific browser or through external tools such as Google Analytics Opt- out Browser Add-on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout and others.
- for the operation of the site,
- to analyze the behavior of site visitors,
- for advertising.
- for affiliate marketing tracking
4. What are the purposes and grounds for the processing?
We will use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Providing services of Sevi By Sevdalina in your favor – creating and managing an account on the site; order processing;
return of the products and reimbursement of the value of the products in accordance with the legal provisions;
answering your questions about your orders or Sevi By Sevdalina’s products and services;
- Improving Our Services and Marketing
5. How long do we keep your personal information?
The storage of your personal data continues until we receive your explicit request to forget and delete your data. We will continue to store anonymous or anonymized data, such as, but not limited to, visits to sites (without identifiers), etc., for the purposes of internal statistics, improving our services, etc.
6. To whom do we send your personal data?
Depending on the case, we may transmit or give access to some of your personal data to the following categories of recipients:
- courier service providers;
- payment / banking service providers;
- marketing / telemarketing and market research providers;
- IT service providers;
- Other companies with which we can develop joint programs to market our products and services.
- If we are required by law, or if this is necessary to protect our legitimate interests, we may disclose certain personal information to public authorities.
We guarantee that access to your data by private third-party entities is carried out in accordance with the legal provisions in the field of data protection and confidentiality of information, based on contracts concluded with them.
7. Where do we store your personal data?
We currently store and process your personal data in the European Union, in particular Bulgaria.
You may contact us at any time using the contact details provided above to find out the countries to which we transfer your data and the safeguards we apply to such data transmissions.
8. How do we protect the security of your personal information?
We are committed to ensuring the security of personal data by applying appropriate technical and organizational measures.
All information we receive about you is stored on secure servers and we have implemented technical and organizational measures that are appropriate and necessary to protect your personal data. We constantly evaluate the security of our network and the suitability of our internal information security program.
Despite the measures we take to protect your personal data, we are aware that the transmission of information over the Internet or other public networks is not completely secure, and there is a risk that the data may be viewed and used by unauthorized third parties. We cannot take responsibility for these vulnerabilities of systems that are not under our control, but we do our best to avoid such situations.
10. What are your rights?
The General Data Protection Regulation recognizes a number of rights in relation to your personal data. You may request access to your data, the correction of errors in our files, and / or raise objections to the processing of your personal data. You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data, the right to restrict the processing of your data and the right to data portability under the GDPR. In order to honor your request, we need to make sure it comes from you. To do this, you must use the email we store with us and provide the data for the information you want to be removed from our database. Otherwise, we reserve the right to disregard your request.
Our representative should respond to your request or request for correction / removal of personal data within one month.
Last updated: 21.06.2020
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer, mobile phone or other device that contains information about your browsing on that site. Cookies are needed to make browsing easier and more convenient. They do not damage your computer.
Please note that we will use the term “cookie” below, as this is the main method used by the website to store information, but the term “local storage” of the browser will also be used for the same purposes as “cookie”. .
Cookies are an essential part of the functioning of our website. The main purpose of our cookies is to improve your browsing. For example, to remember your preferences (language, country, etc.) while browsing and on future visits.
The information collected in cookies also allows us to improve our website, for example, by assessing user habits and the ways in which they use the site, adapting it to the interests of the individual user, speeding up searches, etc.
What are cookies not used for?
We do not store confidential information about your personal identification, such as your address, password, credit or debit card details, etc., in the cookies we use.
Who accesses and uses the information stored in cookies?
The information stored in cookies on our website is used only by us, with the exception of cookies, which are defined as third party cookies. These third-party cookies are used and operated by external organizations, as requested by us, so that they can provide us with services to improve our online services. The main services for which we use third-party cookies are the collection of statistics on user behavior, the generation of targeted ads and affiliate marketing tracking.
If you wish to restrict, block or delete cookies from this website, you can do so at any time through your browser settings by following the instructions below. Although each browser’s settings are different, the configuration of cookies is usually done in the “Preferences” or “Tools” menu. For more information on configuring your browser’s cookie settings, go to your browser’s Help menu or visit the following addresses:
- Chrome: chrome: // settings / content / cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- iOS: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
You can also install the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser Add-on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en